I Hate My Dad
on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 @ 8:08 AM
I'm gonna start blogging about all the shit my dad does to us just so if anyone asks what kind of things he does then they'll know. Big or small I'm still gonna talk about it. I haven't posted the link to my blog anywhere so if anyone comes across it then.. (y)
This morning my sister was gonna be late for school so I said I would drop her to the skytrain. I always wake up early anyway, it wasn't a big deal. I drop my sister and my mom whenever they need a ride to the skytrain because bussing is a hassle and the bus comes every 30 minutes. So anyway, this morning my sister was late and she was moving SO FUCKING SLOW like it was getting annoying, I was the one who was gonna be late for my class at 10. It was already 730 and it takes 15 minutes to get to the skytrain so basically I would be back at 8 if we left, but my sister lost her shoes (what in the actual fuck). So it was 745 and i told her i couldn't take her cause i bus to school and my bus leaves at 914 like its fucking so retarded cause then i get to school 30 minutes early with nothing to do. ANYWAY my dad wakes up and he starts fucking yelling about my sister always being late and shit when we weren't even arguing about that. We weren't even arguing about anything. My dad thinks he can fucking join any conversation just so he can have a reason to yell at us.
So my dad starts yelling and shit then fucking goes straight on to the computer (where he's been sitting every fucking day for weeks now because he doesn't have a job) and I ask
him to drop my sister and what does he do? Looks at me with his crazy eyes and says, "WHY?! WHY DON'T YOU DROP HER?! WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU EVEN HAVING A CAR?!"
"Um.. I was going to drop her but I'm going to be late because I still need to get ready.."
"WELL SHE CAN BUS THEN!"
"What? What kind of father are you?" (yes I said that, I'm not scared of my dad. Obvs he'd get mad at it but can he even answer that question? It's winter, early in the morning, and he's gonna let his daughter bus to the sky train? Like it's fucking cold. Why doesn't he bus every day? BECAUSE HES FUCKING LAZY.)
And he gets up and starts walking toward me with the crazy eyes and my mom steps in between us. Like honestly, he always acts like that when he's on something. For sure he smokes weed, I see it all the time around the house and the car. He even had his own plant.. Dunno where that went. But yeah we know weed isn't the only drug he uses cause then he would be calm.. right? It's so clear he does other drugs too 'cause he's always so crazy.
So I'm (almost) done my breakfast and he's fucking yelling about how I'm useless in the house, I should feed myself, I don't do the dishes. BITCH! I fucking did the dishes the whole day yesterday and whenever I get the chance, WHAT DO YOU DO?! SIT IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING COMPUTER AND GO ON CRAIGSLIST OR SOME OTHER FUCKING WEBSITE JUST TO BUY SHIT FOR YOURSELF!?!?!?!? Don't tell me I don't do dishes when I've done more than you in a day that you have in a week. I get up and he's yelling about this and that whatever to my mom and me. Then I say, "
Stop doing drugs." as i'm walking to my room and he gets FURIOUS. He always yells about how I should leave the house and not live here anymore. Well, I fucking wanted to commit suicide a couple times, how would you feel if it was 'cause of you? Because the last time I wanted to, it was also cause of him.
I fucking hate my dad and that's never gonna change unless he changes... But that's never gonna change.
Edit: On the computer all he does is online poker and craigslist. NOT LOOKING FOR A JOB
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !