Easy
on Saturday, August 25, 2012 @ 5:02 PM
Please tell me why it's so easy for you to break up with me? Haven't I told you enough times that it hurts me every single time? I feel like you don't love me as much as I love you that's why it's just so easy for you. Do you ever think about my feelings? You'd think that I'd be used to this feeling by now but clearly that's wrong.. I fucking love you so much and I always make the effort to do whatever I can to make you happy but when I ask for some effort back you don't budge.
Do I really deserve this?
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !