Fuck
on Sunday, May 6, 2012 @ 4:13 PM
I love when you tell your boyfriend you're depressed and he tells your he's sick of your shit and the world doesn't revolve around you..
Obviously the world doesn't fucking revolve around me. If it did then everything would fucking go my way!
If I had it my way I wouldn't have a fucked up family. I would have a dad who would love to spend time with his wife and daughters rather than getting fucking high every minute he could with his buddies. If I had it my way my dad would have friends who are smart, successful, and loving so that he could be like them and learn from them. But instead, they are the biggest fucking creeps who say rude comments to his daughters. I wish my dad would r the type of man who would do anything for his family. Even the little things like drop his daughter to the skytrain when it's raining... Like honestly what the fuck. One time I needed a ride home from newton exchange cause my class ended at 950pm and I live 5 mins away by car but it takes like 25 mins to walk and the bus comes every hour when it's late. So the bus I would've caught if my class ended early enough would be the 955pm bus but obvs I don't have that kind of luck, so I call up my dad and ask if he could just pic me up because it was raining really really hard, but he wouldn't.. So I ended up waiting for the bus at 1055pm. How fucking unbelievable, almost an hour in the rain and he didn't give a shit. On the other hand, it's a beautiful day and his friend that lives in guild ford area wants a ride. My dad leaves in a SECOND to go pick him up and drive somewhere. What the fuck kind of father is that. Not to mention the amount of weed he smokes 24/7. His brain is fucked up. He's turning 50 this August, yet he still acts like a fucking child. I am so ashamed that he is my father, I am so embarrassed.
And thats only parts of one part of why I'm a depressed bitch.
I fucking hate my life. No one would even understand if I explained it to them. Why? Because you haven't fucking lived the life I have.
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !