If You Weren't So Young I'd Fucking Beat The Shit Out Of You.
on Sunday, November 27, 2011 @ 9:21 AM
I'm so annoyed with you and your posts about other people talking shit when you need to fucking take your own advice and think back when YOU fucking did that. Why did that stop you from fucking talking shit about my relationship you fucking lg. How did what I did in my relationship involve you in any way for you to talk about it with other people and make them assume shit about me? Like the fact that I was fucking PREGNANT?! Yeah you fucking bitch, think twice about that. 'Cause really, if I was pregnant I think I would've been giving birth right now, dumb bitch.
I hope you and him don't work out, because I fucking hate you and I always will. You don't even know me. He can do way better than you. Yeah, you may be pretty, but your personality is the ugliest I've encountered.
Yeah, his mom said, "It's okay she's still young she doesn't know anything." THAT ISN'T AN EXCUSE FOR ANYONE TO SPREAD RUMOURS LIKE THAT! How about I spread some rumours about you.. But instead, they wouldn't be rumours and they'd be the actual truth. I fucking know what you're hiding behind that innocent mask of yours. You're always lying to people and making them think you're just some girl who doesn't do shit. Haaaaaaaa ha ha, bitch.
QUIT TALKING SHIT.
Labels: annoyed, pissed, rant
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !