I Hate When People Can Be So Judgemental
on Saturday, November 12, 2011 @ 8:57 AM
Man are you fucking serious right now? People can be so fucking judgemental. Once they hear something about someone, they immediately think bad about them. EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY A FUCKING RUMOUR. Yeah okay, from experience: When me and my ex were going out, people didn't like us together. Mostly people didn't like me for some random fucked up reasons. Then a rumour comes along and people start saying i'm a slut, whore, CHEATER. THE FUCK? Let me fucking tell you something. I
NEVER cheated on any of my boyfriends (and I've only had 2), but people fucking assumed that I did. People don't consider me "the relationship type" 'cause what? 'Cause I was a flirt. Yeah, so fucking what.. there's something called changing once you're in a relationship. So yeah, pretty much people fucking told my ex lies and shit about me how I was cheating on him which is probably why he broke up with me. hahah it's funny though 'cause he couldn't even tell me the real reason. When he broke up with me his reason was that he just didn't want a girlfriend atm and he just wanted to concentrate on school. I always knew that was the biggest bullshit ever. But whatever, who cares about that now.. My recent relationship with Kev, everyone kept fucking telling to watch out and shit. "She has a history, you know." WHAT THE FUCK!? Bitch, I don't have a fucking history, everyone just fucking made it up. Holy fuck, to everyone I'm just some fucking slut who everyone thinks is down to do shit or something fucked up like that.. Fuck you. So pretty much through our whole fucking year of a relationship, he never fucking trusted me. He always thought I was off cheating on him. THE FUCK, you mother fucker, I have been nothing but faithful to you this whole relationship. I didn't talk/chill with anyone else. I told my only other friend that we couldn't be friends anymore. BUT YOU STILL THOUGHT I WAS A FUCKING CHEATER.
SO FUCK ALL OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WHO FUCKING JUDGE THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE. Why don't you fucking worry about your own lives and stop talking shit about mine. 'Cause I know you fucking people still fucking talk about me and shit.
No one bothered to get to know me. Everyone referred to me as "boobs". Yeah, it was fucking annoying and degrading at first, but then I got used to it. Then I started to believe it myself, that having boobs was all that I was good for. People may think I've only had two boyfriends because I wasn't the relationship type. Well did you ever think that I'm just not fucking easy like that? That I actually fucking think about how I really feel about the person. Ugh whatever.
If you guys wanna talk about how I'm such a slut, I think I'll just go be one now so you guys don't gotta think that for no reason. Joking...But, if you actually read this far, man.. I think I like you.. Even if you hate me. Kbye! haha
/rant
Labels: annoyed, pissed, rant
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !