Our Kind of Party.
on Sunday, October 30, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
Yesterday was funn.. I guess. Hahah! Kev came over to pick me up and go pick up my new glasses. Then we went to Metro to friggen go buy stuff (like actually buy stuff). Theeeen we went to his house and watched .. Wtf did we watch? OH YAH, hangover 2! AHAH Omg it was so funny.. Actually it was just funny but yeah. Then after that we just ate and left to go to my house 'cause I had to babysit. We brought movies - Captain America and The Green Lantern! Yay, superhero movie night. But yeah I fell asleep through the whole movie :$ I always get so friggen sleepy! Kevin stayed over late aaand yeah. Oh yeah, we were hungry so we ate some chinese food and Kevin and Jhoren had rice plus they mixed bacon in it! HAAH ew. & that's all. Bai
Labels: chill
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !