It's Saturday!
on Saturday, October 29, 2011 @ 10:44 AM
Hey bored people who like to creep on my blogz and stuffs :) It's saturday morning liiike 1010am and I'm chillin on my living room floor because yeah.. I have no furniture. Gawd damn, this has been the most uncomfortable week
EVAR! I have been sleeping on the floor, with crappy pillows and then during the day, hauling my freaken huge backpack to Surrey for school and shat! Maan, my back is gon' die! I'm in
dire need of a back massage!! :$:$:$ Aanyways, yesterday was just a boring day. I really do dislike Fridays.. I have to go to Richmond in the morning to go to class theeeenn I have to head to Surrey after for another class. FRICK MAYNE, I gotta carry around 2 classes in my backpack, insane brah. In between my classes I just had some timmy hoes, tried to study for my math quiz that I most likely failed and yah, chilled. Theeen I went to class super boring, then after class chilled.. lawl. Went to the mall and stuff and oh btw I tried the
shake weight.. Dude, I thought that thing was electronic and it vibrates and like you gotta like y'know just hold it.. BUT NO, you gotta shake that thing yourself! K buds, my shake weight would not shake at all.. Am I really that weak? :( GRR. Oh yeah, went to Spirit and saw Braven. So random! He bought a freaken banana costume.. lmao. That's it (not really, other stuff happened but it's whatever), I just went home. Yeah, k bye!
Me and my dawg.. Uncomfortable floor (jk it's kind of comfortable :$), yesterday's make up, pjs, log pillow, holla fo' a dolla.
"Why don't you just buy your costume on November 1st, it's 50% off!"
^By far the most stupidest thing I have ever said.. Ever. Holy.Labels: embarrassing, pains, stupid
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !