Brand New Start
on Saturday, October 22, 2011 @ 7:49 PM
Hello to whomever is reading this. I'm gonna start using this again! Yayaya (y) It's not like anyone's gonna bother reading this though? I dunno, whatever.
So basically, what I wanted to blog about today:
Today was
moving day. All the huge furniture got moved.. Like the tvs, beds, dressers, etc. It's
craaazzy! Last time my room was this empty was 10 years ago when we first moved into this house :$ Kinda sad leaving the neighbourhood I lived in MOST of my life and heading down to somewhere totally different where there's no where near you could walk to to get a bite to eat. No parks near my place to just chill with someone. You gotta
bus everywhere, unless you got a car.. That ain't me, though (sad life). Um..
So the story behind my (not so) new house: We (my dad, sister, and I) went to go look at the house like 6 years ago and we wanted it 'cause it has a
pool. Don't go thinking it's like a nice house or anything, 'cause it isn't HAHA. It's like a normal old house, but having a pool's pretty sick though.. BUT, I don't really enjoy swimming.. Poolside's more my thing (y) haha.. Anyways yeah, My dad lived there for a bit then my parents got back together annnnd he started living with us. So our other house got rented out for the past years and we never really got to live in it. NOOOW, my dad just kicked the previous renters out because they totally
trashed the house.. and I mean
TRASHED. So, he has been renovating it and whatever (still looks like shit because the old people didn't take care of it at all) and now he wants to live it in. Haha it's so weird! I've never ever lived in a house before.. Well like I have, but not a whole house.. To just my family. I've always lived in apartments and shit (n). Buuuut yeah, so that's the story.. I guess it's not as interesting as I thought it'd be..
whatever.
There's another thing I wanna talk about.. But maybe that'll come later. Bye fo' noww!

Labels: excited
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !