Aches
on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 @ 8:07 PM
Yesterday was dope. Kevin and I went on a downtown date (sort of) we just window shopped.. Well he did. I bought hangers! I found the
best hangers.. They're so cute :$ haha I don't care if It's an unnecessary buy, they're so awesome.. But whatever. I also needed to get make up remover and as we went into Sears I just thought like why not I just get it from here so we don't have to go all the way to Sephora and shat. So I go to Clinique then picked up their
take the day off make up remover and the guy told me if I spent 10 more dollars I could get the bonus.. Free shit! Why not. So basically instead of paying only $18.. I ended up spending $40 something because I bought their chubby sticks that I've been meaning to pick up anyway!
AUGHH I love chubby sticks!!!!!!! OMFG. Maybe I'm hyping them up too much.. But yeah, they're cute, I love em. After downtown we chilled at Kev's house and watched Kung Fu Panda 2! Then went back to my house because I had to go somewhere with my parents.. That place being:
some random person's house to pick up a vanity my mom found on craigslist lawl. Yeah so I got the vanity and it looks pretty nice :$ It's Pier 1 soooo yeah.
Today, went to Kevin's house in the morning and watched March of the Penguins! OMFG I swear that movie is so cute / sad... AHHH I want a baby penguin so bad! After that I went to Metrotown really quick to get some keys copied.. I finally got a Hello Kitty key! Isn't really anything 'cause a lot of people have it.. But the Eeyore one looked so fake so I was like f that. Then after I just chilled at home on my non-existent bed :(.
Thoughts: How did things get so fucked up between us? Why the hell is this happening right now.. Fuuuhhhhh...
Miss (the old) you.
Dude... It's so fucking hard to spill out my feelings onto my
own blog 'cause I know people just come onto here to judge the fuck out of me... & to talk shit about what I wrote on here. & I know I shouldn't even give a fuck about what people think .. But ughh, I do.. Just right now that is.
Labels: lost
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !