324am
on Friday, October 28, 2011 @ 3:34 AM
This morning (or yesterday morning seeing how it's 323am right now), I went to Kev's house to eat because I have zero food at home. Then we went thrifting ;) and he found the dopest cardigan ever! OMG I want it so baaad... Well after we went to metro and I just had to buy another pair of socks :$ I'm so addicted, I don't even care if they cost a lot! Then I just went home for a bit to walk my dog and change my outfit a bit. Then I went to surrey and went to my cousin's house to chill before my class. Yeah, my cousin needed to get gas and she only gets gas in the states so she dropped me and her sister at Morgan Crossing and we just walked around there for a bit. Theen we got cupcakes and I was like an hour late for my class. But whatever hahaha I got to class, got my exam back, stayed for 5 mins, then left and headed back to my cousins. Had dinner there 'cause it was my auntie's birthday, watched a couple episodes of modern family season 2 then kicked it home at like 12 / 1 am.. So I'm sitting here trying to figure out my Business Math shit and nothing's making sense. Fuuuuckkkkkkkk :( Whatever, I tried.
Oh and I e-mailed my teacher about my missing pencil case and she just e-mailed me back saying that she hasn't seen it and "Too bad!" .. Rude.
Bad Habit - Destiny's Child.
Goodnight.
Labels: stupid
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !