Are you trying to mock me?
on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 @ 12:13 AM
I laugh because people try and make fun of how "ugly" I am. Trying to copy how I take my pictures, how I look in them, etc. And I have two takes on that: One being "K, they obviously think their so funny, they should be a comedian for a living." or 2, "Dees beetches r juss lyke super jelus and tryna lyk totally be like me! omg, they love me." (BTW, I find imitation annoying, not a form of flattery). Either way, I don't find myself the ugly one.
Honestly, I find that it's you who's the ugly one. Maybe not physically (but really, you are... Just saying), but personality wise. You're the one with the ugly personality and you're the one tryna get people to like you by putting me down? Well all I wanna say is good for you. You think you and your friends are the only ones laughing? I'm laughing too, bitches.. At you.
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !