My birthday reminded me of everything I hated about my life.
on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 @ 1:52 AM
Okay before my birthday, I'll talk about the day before it!
August 21st, 2010Lang called me to come with her to change her cellphone plan.. But Bhee told me to come with him to Slurry to watch that movie thing. So I met up with Lor then we were both gonna go meet up with the rest of them after. MAN, she changed her plan but everything got fucked up .. Warren got tired of waiting so they just went without me. I stayed with Lor at Rogers for like 3 hours! Aj and Joshua came and yah .... Oh so did Carman. Um skipping to the bad part.. Apparently there was a fucking power outage and the skytrains did pass Metro. How the fuck was I suppose to go home? They only went to Surrey. Wooow fucking shit! LONG STORY SHORT .. after hours of crying by myself because I got ditched, I went to my last resort .. My parents. Of course they'd get mad at me :( BTW, my sister fucking walked home without me. What a bitch.
August 22nd, 2010HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAY (L) Had a family party and it was the bomb (L) The end of the party when everyone was leaving, my dad pulls out his bottle of tequila and makes my cousin takes a shot. THEN MAKES ME TAKE A SHOT. IT WAS HILARIOUSSS. And what makes it better is that I made my lola take a shot woooot! HAHAHA. Then everybody started taking shots and I was tips. Rhea ended up coming because she was using me.. (she told her parents that she was sleeping over my place and isht) Welllllllll yeah she ended up making me go to Richmond with her to go to this "get together".. What the fuck do we do? Sit in a fucking Subway and obviously I'm a fucking third wheel. We don't even do ANYTHING for like two fucking hours. Before we left for Richmond I made Rhea check skytrain and bus times and shit SO I WOULD FUCKING GET HOME. Welllllllll, I get on the bus at like 11 something.. and she told me (when we were still at my house) "If the party's bunk I'm just actually gonna sleep over" WE didn't even go to a party and she decides to MAKE ME BUS HOME ALONEEE. She had no cellphone so I had no idea where the fuck she went. So I was alone.. I get to 22nd. AND THERE'S NO FUCKING SKYTRAINS LEFT THAT GO WESTBOUNDD (Vancouver) WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! I was choked! What the fuck do I dooo :'( I go to the Eastbound side and I was on the phone with some fag that told me to go to Slurry. Okay well yeah, I was in the skytrain and I was getting all confused and shit because of this person distracting me on the phone and shit SO I STAY ON THE FUCKING TRAIN and it's a fucking VCC CLARK train. So I end up in Sapperton! FUCKKINGG ...UGGHHH WHT THE FUCK IS SAPPERTON?! Okay I was so scared I started crying. I run to the other side and wait for a skytrain.. Obviously it doesn't come for like 20 mins! OMFG. I GET ON and the last stop is New West. Mannnnnnn.. I decide that I'm not gonna fucking go to Slurry anymore. Then I get off the skytrain and New West and the skytrain people were all "Yaaay, we can go home now" WHAAAT? I fucking got so lucky and caught the last new west skytrain. I was so soosoosos scared and I asked the skytrain people how to get to Vancouver. They're all "You can take the Metro bus" OMG MY LIFE IS SAVEDDDDD! I asked him where the bus stop was he's all "Oh, it's just across the street." I get off of the station and there's fucking construction signs and stuff saying oh go this way etc etc. THEN WHAT HAPPENS? I GET LOST!!!!! I started walking because I didn't know where the fuck I was going then I got lsot! OMG I WAS ALONE AND LOST IN NEW WESTMINISTER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT HOLY FUCKKKKK!!!! I had no choice but to ask this sketchy ass security guard for directions.. What was scary was the fact that he was with this black guy, wearing all black, so covered and shit and they were both smoking .. they were the only people around so .. I asked where the Metro bus stop was. He was like oh you're really far away. . And going the wrong direction. (OF FUCKING COURSE, little me with no sense of direction) Whatever. I walk to the bus stop and the fucking bus is RIGHT THERE! SO I book it and I was safe.. At metro... had to wait like 30 minutes for the night bus though.. holy . Then I had to walk home. Mikey! was out driving and he found me. then we drove around for a bit and then he brought me home ... HOME HOME HOOOME SWEET HOME. What a fucking night. I cried so much. I got so lost .. It was too hectic! I'm a fucking baby! You don't let babies take public transit by themselves in the middle of the night with no sense of direction what-so-ever! mannnnnnnnn. Worst night of my life.
August 23rd, 2010I stayed home all day because I was fucking
traumatized of what happened to me the past two nights.. fuck
August 24th, 2010I went shopping with my sister, rented movies and watched with her. I got invited to a party in Surrey.. But I didn't go because of what happened.. I can't freaken take public transit by myself anymore .. I just get SO scared :( I hate my life.
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !