Summer is ending too soon :(
on Thursday, July 1, 2010 @ 2:26 AM
Monday: Randomly went to Rhea's house with Angel, Jhay, Ralph, Gep, and Jen. Yeeee ordered
a lot of wings and pizza.
Tuesday: Went to school to get report cards and yearbooks. Wow, that was the most complicated thing EVER. I had to keep going back and forth places just to get my shit :(. Well, signed so much shit my hand cramped .. Aw shit (L). Still doesn't feel like summer yet though. I got to see that cutie again! :$ Then after we went to mcdonalds .. Then metro? Well I went to metro and met up with Loratta for a bit. Then Chilled at Marie's, watched Hot Tub Time Machine. And thas it.
Wednesday: Had a early jog with Chelsea and Marie to Kathleen's house. Chelsea left and then we watched Leap Year.. Ate Skyflakes and peanut butter and honey. YUMM. Then we went back to Kingsway and split. I passed out when I got home. Went to Lola's at 6. Then, chilled with Kathleen Macapili and JC at 7. We had no idea what the hell we were doing. Picked up Kathleen Santos then went to metro to see Alex Jan and Anthony. Pointless. Then, we ended up staying in the freaken parking lot for a hella long time. Finally made the decision to go to Twinkle in Richmond. Played Jenga, that pirate game, and UNO. So fun! Then we kicked it at like 1 :) Aw, So random.. But hella fun!
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !