Lazy Weekend.
on Sunday, June 27, 2010 @ 2:21 PM
The past couple days have been so
booomb! hahhaa well sort of.. Actually only Friday was bomb. Okay so Friday, I went driving! My dad taught me how to put gas in the car.. Then we went driving and I picked up my sister theeeen went to JRIZZLE's house ;) AHAHa. Freaken watched NHL draft, I don't understand hockey.. but the guys were pretty hot :$ Well I brought King with me ... Then it was like a dog party 'cause Kathleen brought
Chewieee! Okay I was there from like 330 to 6, then left with Kathleen. She's so friggen lucky yo! She doesn't need a leash to walk her dog HAHA. I went home, got my shit ready then headed to Surrey!
The buses were taking so fucking long so Ryle picked me up, thanks baybeh (L). Picked up liqs annnnnnd headed to her house. Party time baybeeeh! Don't even ask what happened that night 'cause I have a very vague memory. But I do remember shit like everyone was losing their shit. Chadley and Gino came at like 4 am.. WTF HAH. Umm .. making robos
DURING &
THE MORNING AFTER. And yeah, slept on the floor with Jordan .. FUNNIEST THING
Jordan and Baron were fucking sleep talking to each other for like an HOUR. I passed out at like 7 am .. Then randomly woke up at 9 HAHA .. Shit.
Well I finally decided to get up at 10 'cause I felt sooo lazy. Rhea and people were already awake and shit then we aaate :) Felt hella lazy and Jordan never woke up til like laate. So Rhea, Baron, and me started watching movies and shit hahah. Well yeah When Jordan finally woke up we ended up watching mooore movies .. Well actually Jackass 1 & 2 and then we FINALLY decided to leave at like 6.
We went to metro to visit Ryle. We ran into Surrey people. Then went to my cousins. Ate. Then went to nightmarkettt. Chilled, Got bbt, Then thaaass it.
What a weekend! Today I'm going swim suit shopping with mama .. It's like 4pm now ..
I'm still in bed holy fuck. Aight, I gotta get ready .. AH PEEEACE
Ps, UV blue & Smirnof .. I hate vodka :@
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !