all about you .
on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 8:45 PM
look, i used to
trust you;
used to tell you all the stuff I’ve been through.But now it’s like you mean
a lot to me, but I’m
nothing to you.See people
hated you,
degraded you, put you
down & messed with you –
but we were
inseparable and yeah, I accepted you – for who you really were,
I accepted all that you offered me.
But still you act like you’re
too good to even talk to me. I listen to pros and cons , but i thinks its all turned .
How can i turn a wrong into a pro , if you don't concern ?
I think it’s all hefty from those messages you sent me,
you had me feeling so ready but nowhere is where you lead me.Like what the hell is wrong you had me feeling so
empty,
I was the right man but soon
you went and left me.You kinda treat me like
trash I ain’t the rubbish type guy.
the nothing type guy, the stupid dummy type guy ? The fussing type guy, I’m the
loving type guy .
Quit telling me to let it burn , i ain't the usher type guy .
You treat me like nothing you don’t need me at all,thought we were on the same page but you ain’t readin’ it all.
I feel blue like the ocean but you don’t see me at all.
& I
thought you
liked me and you cared but
you’re the reason I fall.Look , while i was down there , you were something i found fair .
Body like a Ducati with green eyes and brown hair .
And I was happy from you, happy – when I see you smile.
You were never transparent, couldn’t see your style.
So I’m keeping everything negative, dream, and reality – all on my computer of love I delete this file.
I tried to be somebody that you could care about , but you left me out in the open just lonely.‘Cause even if we don’t talk, you still matter to me,& even if i
moved on and you're all the
sadness in me,
I’m still all about you.- dpryde :$
hi rhea ! ahah
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
1 commented & didn't creep !