it comes to a blur .
on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 @ 5:34 PM
*it's not a true story .. i was just bored during englishand mia and i were reading chicken soupsoo yeah .. :PI know this girl , she's fourteen .
she's super kind , and never mean ,
she has best friends , about three or four .
they love her dear , she can't ask for more .
but something in her life has changed .
now it's hurt and re - arranged .
the guy she likes doesn't even care .
she tries talking to her friends , but , they're not even there .
" it happens to everyone " she tries telling herself .
the story of her life just sits on a shelf .
this story of hers is going nowhere ,
no good support , no love to share .
constantly , she thinks of suicide .
it's something she can't get out of her mind .
her only friend is a serious joke .
he's always high on weed and coke .
her old friends , who she misses a lot ,
have moved on with life , let their friendship to rot .
that " friend " of hers influenced her to do cocaine .
ever since then , she's been going insane .
she's not the person i used to know ,
beautiful teeth , shiny hair glow .
she's a crack addict , you see ?
just like the ones you see on TV .
this girl i know , she's still alive .
thinking about suicide .
i can feel it , her end is near .
not from suicide , but from being insincere .
she should have kept her friendships strong .
she should have not let things rot along .
i can't anymore .. can't say i know her .
because her existence has come to a blur ..
chicken soup for the teenage soul : tough stuff
I Am :
I am a poet writing of my pain.
I am a person living a life of shame.
I am your daughter hiding my depression.
I am your sister making a good impression.
I am a friend acting like I'm fine.
I am a wisher wishing this life weren't mine.
I am a girl who thinks of suicide.
I am a teenager pushing her tears aside.
I am a student who doesn't have a clue.
I am the girl sitting next to you.
I am the one asking you to care.
I am your bestfriend hoping you'll be there.
- - - - -- --- - - -- --- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - -- - - - -
& I'm f'real, Monica - Nanz
0 commented & didn't creep !